BIFOLDING DOORS - BI-FOLD DOOR SYSTEMS
Automatic Bifolding Doors open up new possibilities anywhere space is at a premium. They provide greater clearance for one-way and two-way traffic than conventional swinging doors.
Door panels fold in or out for the most efficient use of space at entrances or exits and about 70% of our bifolding door’s package size remains free and clear for passage - a real advantage in tight spaces.
Greater clearance can be critical in a health care facility where traffic jams are serious trouble, or where disabled people need easy access. It’s a major convenience in any office building, shop or supermarket. During the busiest rush hours in the narrowest corridors and vestibules, a bifold door opens all the way, without getting in the way.
The durability of the bi-folding doorset hinges on the Magic-Force® operator, installed in thousands of locations world-wide and having gone through millions of door cycles.
Features & Benefits
- About 70% of the door’s package size remains free and clear for passage
- Door panels fold in or out for the most efficient use of space at entrances or exits
- Full automation for two way traffic
- Two and four panel configurations
- The folding action of the doors does not occupy valuable floor space on the interior side of the building
- No permanent rails required on the exterior side of the building
- Heavy duty pivots
- Built in finger guards
- Laminated lock to centre stile with option of additional locks to bottom rails
- Advanced activation and safety sensors
DIMENSIONS & SPECIFICATION
HEIGHT: 2 Panel: 2280 mm minimum 2600 mm maximum
4 Panel: 2280 mm minimum 2600 mm maximum
WIDTH: 2 Panel: 1220 mm minimum 1600 mm maximum
4 Panel: 1800 mm minimum 3000 mm maximum
TYPICAL DOOR PANEL WEIGHT: up to 45kg each
DRIVE SYSTEM: Stanley Swing Door Operator
CONTROLLER: Solid state, electronic, safety logic
SENSORS: 1 activation sensor, 1 combined activation & safety sensor and 1 infrared presence sensor (fold side) for safety
BREAKOUT: all panels
POWER REQUIRED: 240v AC, 5 amps min.
CODE COMPLIANCE: UL, cUL, ANSI A156.10
Door packages are custom manufactured to fit your job requirements
|------------ Click Buttons below for more details on Automatic Door types ------------|
|Stanley Sliding & Telescoping Doors||Stanley Swing
|Stanley Bifolding Doors||Stanley Bypass Doors|