clean room and hospital doors
Axis offer a wide range of automatic and manual doors suitable for clean room or healthcare environments including products specifically developed for Intensive Care Units (ICU) and Critical Care Units (CCU).
- Flo-Motion® Manual Sliding Doors - the low friction manual sliding door system that can be operated By fingertip control.
- Manusa Automatic Hermetic Doors - Sliding, swing, lead lined or glass hermetically sealed automatic doors.
- Stanley Clean Room Automatic Doors - contamination-controlled access for today's highly sensitive technological environments.
- Stanley Duracare Positive Self-latching System - designed for easy ICU/CCU access
- Stanley Dura-Care 7200 - Manual sliding ICU/CCU doors.
- Stanley Dura-Care 7300 - Manual Sliding ICU/CCU doors.
- Stanley Dura-Care 7400 - Manual swing door system designed to meet the specific requirement for "side hinge swinging" doors serving hospital corridors.
- Stanley Dura-Care 7500 - 2, 3, 4 or 6 panel telescopic doors for ICU/CCU.
- Stanley Dura-Care 7600 - Combination bifold and swing door system for ICU/CCU