Who is servicing your doors?
- FACT: There are over 50,000 Stanley automatic operators installed in the UK
- FACT: Axis Automatic Entrance Systems are the sole supplier of Stanley door products in the UK
- FACT: Anyone servicing Stanley Doors are buying parts from Axis Automatic Entrance Systems
- FACT: You can reduce your door maintenance costs and make cost savings on replacement parts by trading direct with Axis.
The lifetime, value and performance of any installation - not to mention your satisfaction and ease of mind - will depend upon a cost-effective program of regular inspections, reliable maintenance and, when needed, prompt expert service.
That's why Axis is your best choice for planned maintenance. After all, we manufacture, install and service everything from facades and shopfronts to complete automatic door systems.
We have a network of service technicians who not only have the technical expertise and resources to maintain and quickly service our products, but other brands as well. And they're available 24 hours a day.
Axis can help you analyse and control your maintenance costs by performing a review of automatic door systems that details activity and service requirements by location. And, we can design a program of planned maintenance tailored to your needs. And, if you just want to call us on a case-by-case basis, we handle that too. Quickly, reliably and professionally. Axis also offers a complete range of Retrofitting and Remodelling programs, for both manual and automatic doors.
Among the many options are:
- Upgrading existing manual swing doors to full automation;
- Retrofitting existing automatic sliding doors with our advanced microprocessor controllers;
- Adding our low-energy, Magic-Access swing door operator to manual doors to provide cost-effective, convenient barrier-free accessibility;
- Replacing inefficient or out-dated doors with new door systems drawn from a nearly limitless choice of manual or automatic swinging, sliding or revolving door systems.