HYBRID SWING/FOLD DOOR SYSTEM
- Combines manual swing door and manual two panel bi-fold door in one continuous header
- Swing panel comes with door closer but will stay in place when pushed past 105-degrees allowing for easy access
- Adjustable bottom pivots account for unanticipated structural changes during installation by allowing door panels to be altered for changes in floor height or type
- Flush bolt located at end stile of bi-fold allows quick and easy release and connection from door guide to facilitate swing (breakout)
- Available package widths from 7' – 10"
- Hardware Options: Single/Multi-Point Locking
- Threshold Configurations
- Special Finishes and Anti-Microbial Coating
- Stile and Rail Options
- Glazing Options
Features and benefits
Located on the end stile of the bi-fold door, the flush bolt is used to quickly and easily release and connect the top door guide during times of full-breakout.
ADJUSTABLE BOTTOM PIVOTS (BOTH SIDES) Offered on both sides of the 7600 series ICU door package the adjustable bottom pivots allow the door panels to be correctly altered to allow for changes in floor height or type (carpet / tile/ etc,) and allows them to level doors.
TOP DOOR GUIDE
Track follows the inside header and guides the bi-fold panels. When released it enables full break-out in either direction.
Provided between the two bi-fold panels, the grounding strap eliminates static build-up and ensures safe operation of hospital professionals at all times.
ICU DOOR HANDLES
The 7600 Series ICU door package provides three easy-to-use ICU door handles on the bi-fold panels, and a push-bar on the swing door.
105 DEGREE HOLD OPEN CLOSER
When the swing door panel is pushed past 105 degrees, the door panel will stay open in either direction allowing easy access and hands-free operation.