DURA-GLIDE ALL GLASS SLIDING DOORS ADD ARCHITECTURAL ELEGANCE, AESTHETICS AND PRESTIGE
- ARCHITECTURAL APPEAL
- CLEAN SITE LINES
- ADDS PRESTIGE AND ELEGANCE
- SMOOTH AND QUIET OPERATION
- CUSTOM FINISHES
- CUSTOM GLASS
The All Glass Slider effortlessly blends into your building minimizing site lines and bulky profiles.The Dura-Glide system provides smooth, quiet, safe and reliable operation for professional applications.Sidelights provide additional elegance and beauty for upscale architecture. Stanley's custom design and engineering services ensure your door is tailored to meet your specific requirements.Stanley Automatic Door Systems - the safest, most cost effective solutions available today.
features and benefits
- Microprocessor controller continually monitors door position:
- Adjustable Opening & Closing Speed —
- Adjustable Distance & Speed of Breaking
- Adjustable Reduced Opening
- Adjustable Time Delay
- Auto Reverse on Obstruction
- Slow Speed Search for Obstruction
- Proven reliability with long-lasting cast urethane load-bearing wheels provides smooth, trouble-free operation.
- Adjustable anti-riser wheels locks each door in its track.
- Fiberglass reinforced toothed drive belt prevents slippage and uneven closing.•
- Advanced motion sensors, Stan-Guard®threshold sensor, and door-way holding beam or Stan-Vision™video sensors, provide complete protection at all times.
- Power-operated automatic sliding doors may be used as emergency egress doors because they "break-out" in the direction of egress.
- Custom inobtrusive weather stripping design.
- Floating lead edge finger guard.
- Stan-Vision™digital surveillance camera that automates doors:
- Safety & motion detection in one sensor.
- Computer configurable sensor zones.
- Redundant safety zone coverage.
- Ignores parallel traffic.
- Continues to detect motion when door is inactive
- Custom finishes and custom glass.
- Transom Packages.•Access Control options available.
Stanley Automatic Door Systems - the safest, most cost effective solutions available today.