Dura-Glide doors combine state-of-the-art microprocessor technology with advanced engineering to provide the safest, most dependable and highest performance door systems in the industry.
The Dura-Glide 2000 Series is the industry standard for smooth, reliable operation in every application from high-traffic retail locations to upscale professional and institutional settings. Door packages are manufactured to suit your requirements. We employ ADSA Authorised Technicians (Automatic Door Suppliers' Association) for the specification, supply, installation and maintenance of automatic door operators as per the guidelines of EN16005 (formerly BS7036:1996 - Code of Practice for safety at powered doors for pedestrian use).
Single Sliding Doors
Single Sliding Telescopic Doors
Bi-Parting Telescopic Doors
- Provide smooth, trouble-free operation with long-lasting cast urethane load-bearing wheels;
- Continually monitor door position with microprocessor controller;
- Lock each door in its track with adjustable anti-riser wheels;
- Prevent slippage and uneven closing with toothed drive belt;
- Provide complete threshold protection at all times with advanced sensors;
- Three position keyswitch offering OFF/AUTO/HOLD OPEN;
- Bias keyswitch for single opening operation on entry/exit doors;
- Power-operated automatic sliding doors may be used as emergency egress doors as a "fly open" battery is installed to open the doors in the event of power failure or fire alarm activation (whilst doors unlocked);
- Microprocessor controllers, sensors and operators available as retrofits to existing doors and older Stanley doors;
- Auto reverse operation in both opening and closing cycles.
- Access Control lets you add card readers, digital keypads and electric locks to limit access to restricted areas;
- Electric Solenoid Locking System utilizes a high torque steel spring and tension spring;
- Six position keyswitch reduces opening widths on larger door systems to save energy in cold or hot weather;
- All-Glass Doors and Sidelights provide added elegance and beauty to upscale architecture;
- Designer/Utility package gives maximum design flexibility with wood, hollow metal, painted or glass doors;
- Class 1 and 10 Clean Room rating for clean rooms and computer centres;
- Uninterrupted power supply (UPS) provides continued operation of automatic sliding doors for up to 1.5 hours in the event of mains power failure;
- Combined activation and presence sensors. Push buttons, access control and radio control optional;
- Presence sensors or hinged pocket screens to protect the area in which the door;
- slides during the opening cycle;
- iContact remote door monitoring system available
A single platform for all automatic door systems! This new generation controller is completely re-engineered for both slide and swing door systems.
A handheld Palm Powered™ Interface computer sets all door functions including door and motor type, handing, speed, hold-open delay, troubleshooting and more, all with the greatest precision and ease yet.
The control panel can also be programmed manually. As future product lines expand this controller will continue to simplify installation, training, service and maintenance.