dual automatic sliding door system
The Bypass Automatic Door System is a cost-effective automatic exit and entrance door in one compact package. To direct traffic flow, the right sliding panel is used exclusively for ingress while the left sliding panel is exclusively used for egress. Between the two sliding panels is a shared stationary panel. This simple design provides a large entrance and exit for heavy pedestrian traffic in applications where rough opening space is restricted.
Stanley Automatic Door Systems - the safest, most cost effective solutions available today.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Two independently controlled moving panels, one for entering and the other for exiting
- In a 16' rough opening, a 12' Bypass offers the same clear door opening as two 8' single slides
- Continuous header for both entry and exit that simplifies building design
- Full breakout for emergency egress
- Pressure rating of 70 psf
- Utilises the same major components used in the Dura-Glide™ family of automatic sliding door systems
- Hurricane rated
Door packages are custom manufactured to fit your job requirements. For sizes greater or smaller than typical, contact us as above
BREAKOUT: SX Entrance Panel (When Fully Closed); SX Exit Panel | OPTION: Full Breakout with FBO Package
STANDARD DOOR PACKAGE SIZE: 116" Minimum Width, 220.5" Maximum Width, 7'-8" Typical Height
IMPACT DOOR PACKAGE SIZE: 122" Minimum Width, 168" Maximum Width, 7'-8" Available Height
HEADER SIZE: 8" (203mm) High x 6" (152mm) Deep | 2 Packages Included for 12" Overall Depth
DOOR PANEL WEIGHT: Up to 220 Pounds Each (100kg)
POWER REQUIRED: 120 VAC, 50/60 HZ, 5 Amps Minimum
DRIVE SYSTEM: 1/4 HP DC Motor, Gear Drive, Toothed belt | OPTION: Twin 1/4 HP DC Gear Driven Motors
CONTROLS: Rocker Switch | OPTIONAL: Rotary, Keyed Rotary Controls, Eco Pro
CONTROLLER: Microprocessor Based, Safety Logic
SENSORS: 2 for Motion (Switchable Between Uni-directional and Bi-directional) and 1 Stan-Guard® and Doorway Holding Beam for Safety | OPTIONAL: Mats, Wallplates, Radio Control
TEMPERATURE RATING: -30F to 130F
GLASS: 1/4", 1/2", 5/8", 1"
THRESHOLD: Configurable Options
TRANSOM: Optional | Not available on FBO packge
CODES AND STANDARDS: ANSI A156.10, NFPA 101, UL, cUL, IBC, ICBO, BOCA, South Florida Building Code, Miami-Dade County Compliance
* All Specifications are subject to change. Please contact your local sales representative to ensure accuracy.