FLO-MOTION® - THE LOW FRICTION MANUAL SLIDING DOOR SYSTEM THAT CAN BE OPERATED BY FINGERTIP CONTROL
We offer two bi-parting sliding doorset types as standard:
- Four panels of equal size with two door panels sliding over the fixed glazed panels
- Four panels of unequal size with the two door panels sliding over smaller glazed screens and walls.
We also have over variations and are frequently asked to develop bespoke designs for new projects. The doors can also be incorporated as part of glazed screens up to 7500mm wide.
The maximum height and width of each doorset is often governed by the door weight and the type of glass being used.
Glazing options include:
- Single glazing – 6.4, 8.8 and 10.8mm clear laminate
- Double glazed units – 28.8mm (6.4/16/6.4)
- Double glazed units with manually operated integral blinds (32.8mm)
- Double glazed units with electrically operated integral blinds (32.8mm)
- Switchable Smartglass™
- Solid Infill panels
To view the door parameters, specification and drawings of the doorsets, please download the brochure
Standard Bi-Parting Doorset
Structural Opening Dimensions – Refer to door parameters.
Clear Opening Width – Approximate distance between the leading edge of the doors when in the fully open position
Clear Opening Height - Approximate distance between bottom of pelmet and FFL.
Suitable reinforcement (structural steels) will be required to accept the load and this will be discussed at the design stage.
To help you select the ideal doorset for your project, why not use our Clear Opening Calculator for guidance.
Bespoke applications - please contact us to discuss any doorset outside of the normal parameters or if extended glazed screens are required.