clean room and hospital doors
Axis offer a wide range of automatic and manual doors suitable for hospital clean room or healthcare environments including products specifically developed for Intensive Care Units (ICU) and Critical Care Units (CCU).
ICU, CCU and clean room doors
- Flo-Motion® Manual Sliding Doors - the low friction manual hospital sliding door system that can be operated By fingertip control.
- Manusa Automatic Hermetic Doors - Sliding, swing, lead lined or glass hermetically sealed automatic doors.
- Stanley Clean Room Automatic Doors - contamination-controlled access for today's highly sensitive technological environments in hospitals.
- Stanley Duracare Positive Self-latching System - designed for easy ICU/CCU access
- Stanley Dura-Care 7300 - Manual Sliding ICU/CCU doors.
- Stanley Dura-Care 7400 - Manual swing door system designed to meet the specific requirement for "side hinge swinging" doors serving hospital corridors.
- Stanley Dura-Care 7500 - 2, 3, 4 or 6 panel telescopic doors for ICU/CCU.
- Stanley Dura-Care 7600 - Combination bifold and swing door system for ICU/CCU
- Stanley ProCare 8300 - 2-Panel Trackless Manual Sliding ICU Door with Full Breakout