We currently have vacancies in the following positions:
Axis Automatic Entrance Systems Ltd are seeking experienced Automatic Door Engineers to support our existing team of engineers and installers in the following regions:
London (& surrounding areas), West Midlands and Yorkshire (close to M62)
Essential requirements for this role are:
- Applicants must hold valid EN16005 and CSCS card
- At least 3 years relevant experience of working within the industry
- Aware and compliant with all health and safety regulations, i.e. PASMA & IPAF certificates are desirable
- Opportunities to work on projects throughout the UK and Ireland
- Flexible on working hours and be prepared to work weekends
- To be part of the "on call" rota
- Hold a full clean driving licence
- Capable of working unsupervised but a team player as required
- Customer focused at all times
We are looking for people that take responsibility to ensure that the work is completed to the highest specification. The successful applicant with the right attitude and work ethic can expect to earn in excess of £40k per annum. We offer 22days (plus Bank Holidays) paid holiday increasing to 25 days after 5 years.
If you wish to be considered for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Strictly no Agencies
Northern Area Sales Manager
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Responsible to: Managing Director
Area Accountable for: Northern Region
Job Summary: To Develop & Build Company Sales
Salary: Commensurate with experience and a generous on target commission package
Location: Northern UK (Home based with accessibility to all major road networks)
Company Car: Yes
Estimated Start Date: Jan-Feb 2019
Our three core values
1. The Company
Our customers, and the relationships we have with them, are the key components to our continued success as a business. It goes without saying that without strong and unbreakable customer relationships, the business cannot continue to grow and remain successful.
These relationships are the life and soul of our business and we are all expected to contribute to the success and development of these relationships.
2. The Staff
At the forefront of all of our operation, our staff are the amazing people, who make it all happen. We take great pride in our well trained and successful employees, and the positive impact they have on our business.
3. Our Service
At Axis we aim to offer a service that is second to none. Achieving this will take commitment, hard work and above all the ability to listen to and provide our Customers with the services they need. Attention to detail every step of the way is of paramount importance to us and plays a pivotal part in the delivery of our service.
We also strongly believe that our service should be personal to you. That is why our friendly staff are always on the end of a phone to speak to you, as and when you need us. If, on the very rare occasion, there is a problem with our service or product, we will do all we can to resolve it.
Axis are the proud manufacturers of the multi award winning Flo-Motion® manual sliding door system that was designed specifically for BDP Architects and installed at the new Alder Hey Children's Hospital. With a variety of bespoke designs available in 3D BIM models, the Flo-Motion® has now been installed in 12 UK hospitals and specified for many more future builds.
Specialising in pedestrian entrances and independently owned, Axis is also the sole UK distributor for Stanley Automatic and Healthcare Doors as well as Manusa Healthcare Doors. Axis is an active member of ADSA (Automatic Door Suppliers Association) and recommends that all installations comply with EN16005 in regards to safety. Our range of automatic door products includes sliding and swing door systems, are all tailor-made to suit specific applications.
Our product portfolio also includes low level aluminium facades, curtain wall and manual door sets. For continued progression, we will be introducing new and exciting products in 2019.
Axis has extensive knowledge and experience in the Construction and Automatic Door industries, dealing with a wide range of clients in both the public and private sectors. From a central UK operation, Axis offer a complete fabrication, installation and maintenance service.
As an Area Sales Manager, the candidate will have a proven track record within the Healthcare and Automatic Door Industry preferably within a field based Sales or Account Management role. You must be driven, self-motivated, ambitious and commercially astute with a passion to succeed. The ability to develop new business is a must for this position.
We will also consider someone from within the industry that is looking to move into a sales position for the first time or a sales person from another sector - both must have the required attributes for the position with a willingness to learn and adapt.
More importantly, the successful candidate will appreciate and understand the benefits of our Core Values.
- To develop existing client relationships and identify further streams of revenue
- To seek and develop new business opportunities within your sales territory
- To continue the company's good standing and reputation within the industry
When you see or hear something that is wrong or not being completed to the highest specification possible do not assume that others will take responsibility. If you feel that something is not possible or undeliverable, please bring to your director's attention. We will listen as your opinion and insight matters to us!
- Ensure that the company meets its customers' expectations with regard to the delivery of service
- Be responsive to client and colleague requests
- To demonstrate an understanding of BS7036-0 and EN16005, Industry Codes of Practice for risk assessing and installing automatic doors
- Be able to read drawings and interpret the customer requirements
- Prepare specifications and quotations on an integrated web-based software solution
- Updating the CRM system as required so that the data can be used for future sales and marketing strategies
- Report sales activity and to attend all sales meetings as required
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Undertake CPD presentations with clients
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, schedule and manage time
- Liaise and plan with all other departments to ensure delivery of a project
- Offer clear communications & instructions to all stakeholders
- Follow company procedures and maintain quality standards and practices at all times
- Carry out any new tasks that occur as a result of development of the department's processes and as directed by the Managing Director.
- Any other duties and responsibilities commensurate with the position
Qualifications and Accreditations
• Educated to college standards Desirable • CSCS Card Desirable • EN16005 Accreditation Desirable
Experience & Requirements
• Self-motivated, proactive and hardworking Essential • Strong IT skills with knowledge of a multitude of packages Desirable • Experience of Healthcare & Automatic Door Industry Desirable • Understanding of aluminium systems (commercial shop front & low level curtain wall) Desirable • Ability to undertake a site survey for risk assessment, specification and quotation purposes Essential • Understanding Construction & Site conditions & working practices Desirable • Understanding of current Building and DDA regulations Desirable • Knowledge of Risk Assessments & Method statements Desirable • Able to work as a team player Essential • Excellent relationship building and communication skills Essential • Presentation skills Essential • Able to demonstrate and use initiative Essential • Confident decision maker Essential • Maintaining & improving upon the customer service experience Essential • Business acumen Desirable
If you are ready for a new challenge, can recognise an opportunity and wish to be considered for this position, please send your CV to