We currently have vacancies in the following positions:
Axis Automatic Entrance Systems Ltd are seeking experienced Automatic Door Engineers to support our existing team of engineers and installers in the following regions:
London (& surrounding areas), Home Counties & the North West
Essential requirements for this role are:
- Applicants must hold valid EN16005 and CSCS card
- At least 3 years relevant experience of working within the industry
- Aware and compliant with all health and safety regulations, i.e. PASMA & IPAF certificates are desirable
- Opportunities to work on projects throughout the UK and Ireland
- Flexible on working hours and be prepared to work weekends
- To be part of the "on call" rota
- Hold a full clean driving licence
- Capable of working unsupervised but a team player as required
- Customer focused at all times
We are looking for people that take responsibility to ensure that the work is completed to the highest specification. The successful applicant with the right attitude and work ethic can expect to earn in excess of £40k per annum. We offer 22 days paid holiday increasing to 25 days after 5 years.
If you wish to be considered for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no Agencies
CUSTOMER SERVICE DESK COORDINATOR
This is a pivotal role within the company where the successful candidate will join a small team of co-ordinators to take responsibility for customer enquiries and the deployment of a team of engineers. The day to day activities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Handle all incoming customer enquiries from the initial communication through to resolution and provide updates at all stages of the request to ensure we are offering the highest level of service achievable.
- Liaising with other departments within the business to ensure that Project and Installation work is scheduled in effectively and efficiently to maximise productivity.
- Understands the meaning and value of Customer Service and why it is important to the success of the company.
- Ability to deliver a message clearly and provide all the correct information without being prompted or chased.
- Work with a bespoke IT system that incorporates an electronic engineer's diary.
- Ensure that all relevant information for a job is captured on the system in a clear and concise manner and passed over to the relevant engineer.
- Ability to be assertive and use initiative when issues do arise and use your extensive customer service knowledge to enhance the customer experience.
- Ability to ensure that works are balanced with resources and that engineers are allocated sufficient workload in line with expected daily targets.
- To seek new and improved working methods that can further streamline the department and provide sales opportunities.
- Record and pass on any sales leads to the relevant Salesperson in a timely manner so that we can exceed our customers' expectations on response times.
- Produce schedules for customers detailing where and when we will attend site to carry out contractual servicing works.
- Understands the importance of procuring new / existing PMA agreements and their value to the company and clients.
- Participate in the callout rota to provide a 24/7 service to contracted customers to ensure customer service levels remain consistently high.
- To adhere to all company policies and procedures at all times.
- Prepare and submit accurate invoicing details to the Accounts Department to enable billing to take place in an efficient manner.
• Salary: Subject to experience
• Northampton, Northamptonshire
• Minimum of 1 year Customer Service experience
In the first instance please send your CV to email@example.com
Strictly no Agencies