Stanley Duracare Positive Self-latching system
POSITIVE SELF LATCHING DESIGNED FOR QUICK & EASY ICU/CCU SLIDING DOOR ACCESSIBILITY.
- Easy open & close access
- Meets NFPA requirements
- Heavy duty construction
- Solid-contact activators
- Dependable performance
- Versatile handle position
- Simple installation
- Hospital employees can now quickly access ICU/CCU sliding doors in a simple, effortless motion
- Adams Rite 4570 Latch Operator hardware set meets NFPA code requirements for self latching door mechanisms on ICU/CCU doors
- Handles are positioned parallel with the door stile to provide faster latching and unlatching of the door
- Both handles activate the durable hookbolt deadlatch while a high-wear spring returns the handles to position after each use
- Solid-contact activator engages the deadlatch on either side ensuring dependable performance
- Installation is simple with versatile handle positions installed upright (shown above) or down Stanley Automatic Door Systems - the safest, most cost effective solutions available today.