SLEEK, VERSATILE DESIGN DEVELOPED TO MEET THE DEMANDS OF A WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS
Dura-Glide doors combine state-of-the-art microprocessor technology with advanced engineering to provide the safest, most dependable and highest-performance door systems in the industry.
The Dura-Glide SLH is a slide door operator with a small header profile for discerning architects and application aesthetics. The SLH is ideal for applications where a break out facility is not required.
Axis employ ADSA Authorised Technicians (Automatic Door Suppliers Association) for the specification, supply, installation and maintenance of automatic door operators as per the guidelines of BS EN 16005 2012 (Powered Operated Pedestrian Doorsets – Safety in Use).
- Surface mounted application
- Single sliding door
- Bi-parting doors
- Provide smooth, trouble-free operation with long-lasting cast urethane load-bearing wheels.
- Continually monitors door position and presence sensors with microprocessor controller.
- Lock each door in its track with adjustable anti-riser wheels.
- Prevent slippage and uneven closing with toothed drive belt.
- Provide complete threshold protection at all times with advanced sensors.
- Eco Pro programmer functions - HOLD OPEN / CLOSED / LOCKED / AUTOMATIC / ONEWAY / REDUCED OPENING / REDUCED ONEWAY.
- Bias keyswitch for single opening operation on entry/exit doors.
- Power-operated automatic sliding doors may be used as emergency egress doors as a monitored "fly open" battery is installed to open the doors in the event of power failure or fire alarm activation (whilst doors unlocked).
- Auto reverse operation in both opening and closing cycles.
- Access Control lets you add card readers, digital keypads and electric locks to limit access to restricted areas.
- Electric Solenoid Locking System utilises a high-torque steel spring and tension spring.
- All-Glass Doors and Sidelights provide added elegance and beauty to upscale architecture.
- Designer/Utility package gives maximum design flexibility with wood, hollow metal, painted or glass doors.
- Uninterrupted power supply (UPS) provides continued operation of automatic sliding doors for up to 1.5 hours in the event of mains power failure.
- Combined activation and monitored presence sensors, push buttons, access control and radio control options can all be utilised as a means of operation.
- Monitored presence sensors or hinged pocket screens to protect the area in which the door slides during the opening cycle.
MC521 PRO CONTROLLER PLATFORM
This new generation controller is completely re-engineered and includes a "soft-start" "soft-stop" motor driving circuit for smooth normal opening and recycling.
The controller has a built-in LAN connection and with a Stanley Bluetooth "dongle" an engineer using a Windows® Mobile handset (software is readily downloadable) can set door functions, including door and motor type, handing, speed, hold-open delay, troubleshooting and more, all with the greatest precision and ease. The control panel can also easily be programmed manually.
The MC521 Pro controller will collect and store performance data as follows:
- Counter: A non-resettable counter to track operating cycles.
- Event Reporting: Includes event and error recording such as number of occurrences of events and errors, and cycle count of most recent events and errors.
- LED Display: Display presenting the current operating state of the controller.